USS ENTERPRISE (CVAN/CVN-65) ASSOCIATION
To perpetuate the memory of the USS ENTERPRISE (CVAN/CVN-65) and those shipmates who served aboard her, and to promote and maintain the spirit of camaraderie that existed among those who served aboard USS ENTERPRISE. This purpose includes:
- Planning and coordinating annual reunion meetings.
- Locating former shipmates and urging their active participation in the Association.
- Maintaining mementos, pictures, plaques, artifacts, insignia, papers, letters and other memorabilia relating in any way to pre-commissioning, commissioning and service aboard the USS ENTERPRISE (CVAN/CVN-65). Such items may be maintained by individual members and shared at Association gatherings or donated to the Association Historian for historical preservation.
- Educating the public on the history and achievements of USS ENTERPRISE (CVAN/CVN-65).
- Supporting the scholarship funds established for the eligible USS ENTERPRISE (CVAN/CVN-65) veterans and their dependents.